Please, read carefully before making the final decision. Contact your doctor
- More potent than Sildenafil
- Lower dose needed
- Fewer common side effects
- possible vision changes
Vardenafil can help treat ed by increasing blood flow for a harder erection. To get the most out of vardenafil, be sure to follow these guidelines when taking ed treatment pills.
Product Brand: Vardenafil
Product In-Stock: InStock
Based on review of 7 comparative studies scientists state that tadalafil is generally preferred to sildenafil (5 studies) and vardenafil (1 study), with just 1 study indicating that patients have no particular preference.
Much of patient preference for tadalafil was driven by flexibility with respect to when the medication could be taken with regard to sexual intercourse. There are a lot of ed treatment pills out there to choose from, and not all of them have the same ingredients. Luckily for you, vardenafil active ingredient is going to give you a great ED treatment experience!
If you’re looking for a quick ED treatment solution that doesn’t require a doctor’s visit every time, then this article is just what you need. We’ll go over how long ed treatment lasts, side effects of ed treatment pills, and most importantly how ED treatment works so you can understand why vardenafil is your best choice for ed treatment. Not only will we discuss getting into the best ed treatments available on the market today.
Table of Contents
Uses and risks of Vardenafil
As with all ed treatment pills, vardenafil comes with a few risks that should be considered before you take it. First and foremost, any ED treatment pill can cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure, which could lead to dizziness, lightheadedness, or even fainting. If you’re taking medications for other conditions, please make sure to check with your doctor before starting vardenafil to make sure there won’t be any interactions.
Also, keep in mind that vardenafil is only meant for men who suffer from ed caused by physical problems like narrowing of the arteries. If your ed is caused by psychological problems like stress or anxiety, vardenafil may not be the best solution for you.
How does it work?
Now that you know a little bit about vardenafil, let’s take a look at how it actually works to treat ED. Vardenafil belongs to a class of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors, or PDE5 inhibitors for short. These medications work by increasing the amount of blood that flows into the penis, which helps men achieve and maintain an erection.
Since ED is often caused by problems with blood flow, vardenafil is a great choice for treating it. Not only does vardenafil help increase blood flow, but it can also help improve the hardness of an erection, making it a top choice for ed treatment. The active ingredient works on the chain of reactions within the penis during arousal.
Dose and usage
Vardenafil is available in tablets of 2.5 milligrams (mg), 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg. The usual starting dose is 10 mg taken as needed about 1 hour before sexual activity. If you find that the 10 mg dose is too strong or not strong enough, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about adjusting the dose. Do not take more than one tablet in a 24-hour period.
Do not take vardenafil if you are also taking nitrates (such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate) for chest pain. Concomitant use of vardenafil and nitrates can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
A 10-mg dose of vardenafil is approximately equivalent to a 50-mg dose of sildenafil. Consider all options before you go with vardenafil ED treatment because it may not be the best option for you! Vardenafil is taken 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity, with or without food. Because ed medication can take 15 to 40 minutes to kick in, it’s best not to wait until the last minute to take your pill.
Vardenafil should be used no more than once a day, so consider taking vardenafil ed treatment before sexual activities that are planned for the same day to limit your risk of experiencing ed side effects .If you miss a dose of vardenafil ed treatment, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular dosing schedule. Don’t take extra ed pills!
Don’t drink too much alcohol when you’re taking vardenafil ed treatment because drinking heavily may make it harder for you to maintain an erection. Consider avoiding alcohol altogether with vardenafil. Remember, the drug will not work unless the man is sexually aroused, so foreplay will normally be necessary.
Cautions when taking vardenafil
- Make sure to speak with your doctor before taking vardenafil, especially if you are on other medication.
- Do not take vardenafil if you are also taking nitrates, such as isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate, for chest pain or heart problems. Vardenafil can cause a serious drop in your blood pressure when combined with these medications, which can lead to dizziness, fainting, and even heart attack or stroke.
- If you experience any of these symptoms while taking vardenafil, stop taking the medication and contact your doctor immediately.
- One in 10 men will experience headache.
- An overdose of vardenafil is not likely to occur and if it does, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Vardenafil doesn’t protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
You should stop taking ed pills and seek medical attention immediately if you experience:
- Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes
- Prolonged erection lasting more than 4 hours
- stuffy or runny nose
- stomach upset
In most cases, these disappear within a few hours.
Priapism when taking vardenafil
Although rare, priapism is a possible side effect of vardenafil. This is an erection that lasts for more than four hours and does not go away after ejaculation. If you experience this, seek medical help right away.
How to take vardenafil for the best results
To get the most out of your vardenafil treatment, be sure to follow these tips:
- Take your dose on an empty stomach or at least two hours after eating a meal.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking vardenafil.
- Do not take more than one dose per day.
- Take your time when taking vardenafil. Don’t rush things, as this can lead to less effective results.
- Make sure you’re relaxed before taking vardenafil. This will help increase blood flow to the penis and improve erections.
- Drink plenty of water when taking vardenafil. This will help keep you hydrated and improve overall health.
Following these tips should help you get the most of vardenafil ED treatment.
Vardenafil side effects
- Visual disturbance
- Headache, and nasal congestion are the most common side effects of vardenafil. If you experience any other side effects, like visual disturbance, stop ed therapy and consult your doctor immediately.
- Very rarely, there may be a sudden deterioration in vision in one or both eyes. This is called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), and it can lead to blindness.
Safety considerations for vardenafil
There are some safety considerations to keep in mind when taking vardenafil:
- It is not recommended for use by women or children.
- Vardenafil should not be taken by people with heart disease, liver disease, or low blood pressure.
- Do not take vardenafil if you are also taking nitrates (medications used to treat chest pain). This can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Other drugs that may interact include, but are not limited to:
- antibiotic and antifungal medications
- other medications for erectile dysfunction drugs for prostate problems, blood pressure, or heart rhythm disorders
- medications for HIV or AIDS
Vardenafil can help treat ed by increasing blood flow for a harder erection. To get the most out of vardenafil, be sure to follow these guidelines when taking ed treatment pills. If you experience any side effects or feel like ed pills aren’t working, contact your doctor right away!
Things to know
- Patients should tell their doctor about all their medical conditions , including if they have ever had an erection that lasted for more than four hours.
- Patients should also tell their doctor about all the medicines they take, including prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Grapefruit juice may interact with vardenafil and lead to potentially dangerous side effects.
- Patients should avoid drinking alcohol while taking vardenafil.
ED treatment are all well and good, but for some men, they just don’t cut it. When you need a reliable and effective treatment, pills like vardenafil can help get the job done.
Vardenafil is a medication that's used to help men who have erectile dysfunction (ED) get and keep an erection.
Vardenafil helps increase blood flow to the penis, which can improve the hardness of an erection.
Common side effects of Levitra include headache, facial flushing, and stomach upset. Rare but serious side effects include prolonged erections, vision changes, and hearing loss.
Possible side effects of ed pills include:
- headache or flushing in face
- upset stomach
- stuffy nose
- muscle aches or back pain
- chest pain
In case you have one of these symptoms do not take more vardenafil active ingredient, vardenafil until you asked a doctor!
People with heart problems should not take vardenafil, as it may cause a dangerous decrease in blood pressure. Men with liver or kidney problems should also avoid taking vardenafil
- There are a number of things you need to keep in mind when taking Vardenafil.
- First and foremost, it is important that you take the medication as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more or less than what has been prescribed, and do not take it more often than directed.
- It is also important to understand that Vardenafil will only work if you are sexually aroused. If you are not aroused, the medication will not be effective.
- Finally, it is important to know that Vardenafil can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. Be sure to drink plenty of water and avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication.
- Vardenafil is not approved for men younger than 18 years old.
- However, there is no established upper age limit for the treatment.