Please, read carefully before making the final decision. Contact your doctor
- Works for 60-70% of men
- Efficient active ingredient
- Quality control passed
- More efficient for the youngest
- Treats ED only
- Higher priapism risk
- Less sensitive intercourse
- Temporary hear loss may appear
The Sildenafil Citrate can improve how you get an erection by increasing blood flow to your penis. When your blood vessels are opened up for this reason, you'll get firm erections that last long.
Product In-Stock: InStock
Erectile dysfunction is a problem that affects all men, but it doesn’t have to be the end of your sex life. Sildenafil can help with erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis and improving the hardness of an erection. Follow these guidelines for taking sildenafil’s active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, to get maximum results!
The Sildenafil Citrate is the main ingredient in the famous brand Viag ra™, but it also has many generic brands available. Generic sildenafil can improve how you get an erection by increasing blood flow to your penis. When your blood vessels are opened up for this reason, you’ll get firm erections that last long.
Here we try to answer your most pressing questions about taking Sildenafil for the first time.
If you want to learn more, scroll down for additional information and advice on how to get started.
How many pills should I take if I’m starting out?
When first using the drug , men should consider taking only 50mg of Sildenafil Citrate . You can always try a different pill (such as 100mg) later on if this one doesn’t provide results. If you plan on drinking alcohol while using ED medications like this, it may be preferable to start with 50mg since that is the smallest dose available or switch to another pill like tadalafil.
If needed, ask your doctor beforehand which other dosage options are available. Experts recommend waiting at least 24 hours after initial use before trying another pill in order to avoid potentially serious problems.
Important note: You should never take more than one tablet per day !
How long before sex should I take the pill?
Ideally, sildenafil should be taken at least one hour before sexual activity is planned. However, it can also be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to four hours before sex.
What if I miss a dose?
If you forget to take your sildenafil, and sexual activity is more than four hours away, then you can just skip the missed dose and continue on as normal. If it’s less than four hours until sexual activity, then you will need to take the pill as soon as possible.
Should I avoid drinking alcohol while taking sildenafil citrate?
Scientists do not have a definitive answer for the moment. But, frankly saying, Sildenafil is not the best friend of alcohol.
If you are new to sildenafil, you may be wondering what to expect when taking sildenafil for the first time. The good news is that sildenafil is a very effective treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED). In most cases, sildenafil can help you get and keep an erection when you are sexually aroused.
One should know, thought, there are some possible side effects sildenafil treatment can have on the user. Sildenafil is in a group of drugs called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors, or PDE5 inhibitors for short. Sildenafil citrate causes blood vessels to relax and widen resulting in increased blood flow to certain areas of your body, most importantly the penis.
When sildenafil is taken with food, it can take up to an hour before sildenafil reaches peak concentrations in the bloodstream. When sildenafil citrate is taken on an empty stomach sildenafil’s onset time is shortened by around 15 minutes, but its effects last longer. For maximum effect alcohol should be avoided.
Normally, the effect of the Sildenafil you’ve taken will usually be at its peak within 30 minutes to 2 hours after you’ve taken it. You should plan to have sexual activity within that time frame.
Sildenafil comes in tablet form and is typically taken once a day, though some men might need to take it twice for the best results. If you’re taking sildenafil for the first time, your doctor may recommend starting with a lower dose to see how your body reacts.
To get the most out of sildenafil, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Avoid eating a large meal before taking sildenafil. A light snack is okay, but avoid anything too heavy.
- Drink plenty of water when taking sildenafil.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption when taking sildenafil.
- Take sildenafil as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- Store sildenafil away from children and pets.
- If you experience any side effects while taking sildenafil, consult your doctor.
What Can I Do to Maximise My Chance of Success with Sildenafil?
There are several things you can do to maximise your chance of success with sildenafil:
- Follow the guidelines listed above.
- Make sure you are relaxed and aroused before taking sildenafil.
- Use sildenafil regularly. Do not wait until the need for sex arises to take it.
- Talk to your doctor about all medications you are taking, including supplements and over-the-counter drugs. Some medications can interfere with sildenafil and reduce its effectiveness.
Sildenafil is a prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), so in order to purchase in offline you’ll need to visit your doctor at first.
Side effects when taking sildenafil increase when :
- You are eating fat meal – Taking sildenafil after a high-fat meal can increase the chances of having side effects such as a headache, indigestion, and vision changes.
- Alcohol – Drinking alcohol can also increase the chances of having side effects. Alcohol relaxes the blood vessels and sildenafil citrate amplifies this effect. This is why drinking alcohol in excess can lead to serious health problems when combined with sildenafil.
- Other medications – If you’re taking other medications, including over-the-counter drugs and herbal supplements, tell your doctor before you start sildenafil. Some medications can interact with sildenafil and cause dangerous side effects.
- You are getting antacids
- You have a condition that affects how your body handles water
- You eat a grapefruit or citrus juices. Sildenafil citrate works controversially with grapefruit products, including juice.
- Sildenafil citrate used only occasionally and shouldn’t be taken more than once every 24 hours or after 36 hours (off-label)
Does Sildenafil Have Any Serious Side Effects?
Just like any other medication, sildenafil citrate can also cause some side effects. The most common ones are headache, facial flushing, indigestion, and nasal congestion. These usually go away after a while and aren’t cause for alarm. However, if they persist or become bothersome, you should contact your doctor right away.
Rare but serious side effects that have been reported include: sudden hearing loss, vision changes (including seeing a blue tinge on everything), an erection that lasts more than four hours, chest pain, and irregular heartbeat. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop taking sildenafil and seek emergency medical help immediately.
Remember: if the 50mg strength has not provided the desired outcome , it is always possible to increase the dose to 100mg. However, do not exceed this amount unless instructed to by your doctor.
Sildenafil is a prescription medication and for the first time should be taken only as directed by a healthcare professional. It should not be used recreationally and should never be shared with anyone else. Taking sildenafil without a doctor’s supervision can be dangerous and could lead to serious health problems. Always consult your doctor before starting sildenafil citrate therapy.
- Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in sildenafil and can help treat erectile dysfunction.
- Always consult your doctor before starting sildenafil citrate therapy.
- Sildenafil should not be used recreationally and should never be shared with anyone else.
- Taking sildenafil without a doctor’s supervision can be dangerous and could lead to serious health problems.
- Sildenafil is not indicated for individuals below 18 years of age.
Sildenafil citrate is a medication approved by the FDA and sildenafil has been safely used to treat ED for over 15 years. Sildenafil does not cause an erection without sexual stimulation, but it increases blood flow to the penis when you are aroused.
The sildenafil citrate 100mg tablet usually effective for 4 hours after oral ingestion. The sildenafil 50mg pill usually effective for 2-3 hours after oral ingestion.
A single dose of sildenafil varies between 25 mg and 100 mg depending on age and medical condition of the patient.
Sildenafil does not work that way and will not produce an instant erection. It must be taken before anticipated sexual activity and it may take up to 30 minutes for the medication to start working. The sildenafil tablet should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, split or chew the pill as this may reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
Drinking alcohol can increase the chances of having side effects while taking sildenafil citrate. You are advised to avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking sildenafil.
Take a light meal only before sildenafil citrate and avoid foods that are fatty or high in protein. Also avoid drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit products while on sildenafil as this can increase the likelihood of experiencing side effects. Try to avoid caffeine and alcohol before taking sildenafil citrate. Finally, do not take more than one dose of sildenafil in a 24-hour period.
Some men may experience mild side effects such as headache, facial flushing, indigestion, and nasal congestion. These are usually temporary and will go away after a short time.
Keep sildenafil in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30 degrees Celsius. Keep sildenafil out of reach and sight of children. Do not store sildenafil in the bathroom.