Please, read carefully before making the final decision. Contact your doctor
- Erectile Disfunction (ED)
- Benign prostaic hyperplasia
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- back pain and muscle aches
Tadalafil has the perfect formula allowing to get a strong and long erection and to maintain it for required time. 36 hours of Tadalafil action is not a myth.
Product In-Stock: InStock
Tadalafil (well known as “Cialis”) is a medication for treatment of erectile dysfunctions. Tadalafil has the perfect formula allowing to restore a strong and long erection and to maintain it for required time. Thanks to Cialis, a man can be sure of his power for almost two days.
An active substance of Cialis – Tadalafil works very quickly and for a long time. Duration of Cialis action is 36 hours that makes the drug be out of competition. Tadalafil digested in an organism, relaxes smooth penile muscles and dilates the arteries stimulating more blood flow.
An increased inflow of blood provides erection and maintains it for required period of time. It should be noted that an erection disappears after the sexual intercourse, but after sexual stimulation it is experienced again.
Cialis is active only after sexual excitation because it isn’t an aphrodisiac and doesn’t increase libido.
As it is known after an orgasm a man’s organism requires for certain period of time to achieve another erection. Cialis provides erection restoration after an orgasm for sexual intercourse, so taking Cialis you can start another sexual intercourse sooner.
36 hours of Tadalafil action is not a myth. Really, one 20mg pill works for 36 hours that allows to have a good time and to live without worrying of erection. Cialis is taken on as-needed or on regular base because conducted clinical researches have revealed that the long-term Cialis application is safe and sometimes lead to natural erection restoration in patients.
Cialis is absolutely safe and practically doesn’t cause any side-effects. However you should consult the doctor and discuss all recommendations and indication for correct Cialis use. With Cialis you feel like a real man.
Moderate alcohol consumption is allowed and should have little effect.
Tadalafil is a much-needed treatment for erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostate enlargement. It also works to treat pulmonary hypertension, which means tadalafil can help people who suffer from high blood pressure in the blood vessels that supply their lungs. This medication comes as pills that you swallow with water, and it’s often taken without food.
- Tadalafil is the only medication currently available that is approved to treat all three of these conditions.
- It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes for tadalafil to work , but it remains in your system for up to 36 hours.
- Depending on the tadalafil dosage, effects can last from four hours to a full day when taken at low doses. Higher doses of tadalafil will prolong its affects longer. The recommended dose is one pill per 24-hour period, with no more than two pills a day.
- Many men do not have any side effects from tadalafil , but some may experience headache, indigestion, back pain and muscle aches. Rarely men can also get a flushed skin, blurred vision or nosebleeds. If any of these persist or worsen, speak to your doctor.
- Do not take tadalafil if you also take medicines called nitrates , such as glyceryl trinitrate (GTN) or isosorbide mononitrate (ISMN), as the combination can cause a dangerous fall in blood pressure.
- If you’re taking tadalafil for pulmonary hypertension, do not drink alcohol as it could make your condition worse.
Who can and cannot take tadalafil
Tadalafil is not suitable for everyone. For tadalafil to be effective, it needs the smooth muscle in your penis to relax and allow blood flow into the penis. You should therefore not take tadalafil if you have an abnormal genital condition such as fibrosis, phimosis etc.
Tadalafil can only be taken by adults aged 18 and over.
It can be taken with or without food.
- have an eye problem called “non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy” (NAION) – a cause of sudden loss in vision, sometimes resulting from very low blood pressure in the head.
- have had an allergic reaction to tadalafil or any ingredient in tadalafil tablets.
- people with severe heart problems (for example, a history of heart attack) or severe congenital heart disease (problems present at birth), including certain conditions called “sick sinus syndrome”
- have low low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- take medicines called “nitrates” which are used to treat angina. Taking tadalafil with these medicines can cause a serious drop in blood pressure.
How and when to take it?
Tadalafil comes as tablets that you swallow with water. It can be taken with or without food. The usual starting dose is one tadalafil tablet (20 mg) once a day. This may be increased to two tadalafil tablets (40 mg) once a day, if needed.
Tadalafil tablets come in different strengths. Your tadalafil tablets will be either 20mg, 40 mg or a lower strength.
How long to take tadalafil?
Most men can take tadalafil safely for as long as they need it – usually many years. However your doctor may have advised you not to use tadalafil if there are problems or even if you do not need it anymore.
How much will I take for erectile dysfunction??
The tadalafil tablets 20 mg are for use in men with erectile dysfunction (impotence). For the tablet to work properly, you’ll need to be sexually excited.
How much will I take for benign prostatic hyperplasia?
The tadalafil tablets 40mg are for use in men who have symptoms of benign prostatic enlargement (BPH) to improve the signs and symptoms – this is called “symptomatic improvement”. Symptoms include: difficulty starting urination, weak stream or taking a long time while urinating. Your doctor may also give you tadalafil if your prostate is enlarged but not causing any problems. This is sometimes called “watchful waiting” or just monitoring.
How much will I take for benign prostate enlargement?
- Tadalafil tablets for an enlarged prostate come as 2.5mg or 5mg. The usual dose is one tablet a day.
- You can take tadalafil with or without food, but it may work faster if you take it on an empty stomach.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking tadalafil as this can increase the chance of getting side effects.
- If you forget to take a dose, do not worry, just take your next dose at the usual time. Do not take two doses together to make up for a missed dose.
What are the possible side effects?
Some people get headaches, indigestion (feeling sick), diarrhoea and dizziness after taking tadalafil. These problems usually go away after a few days.
As with other medicines like tadalafil some people get an upset stomach when they start taking tadalafil and it usually passes after a few days. Tell your doctor if you have any problems while taking tadalafil – especially if your stomach does not settle within three weeks of starting treatment as there could be another reason for this such problems.
How much will I take for pulmonary hypertension?
Tadalafil can be taken as a single dose or in two doses (one hour apart). The usual recommended starting dose for tadalafil is one tablet of the 20mg strength, taken once daily. If needed, your doctor may recommend that you increase this to tadalafil 60 mg (three tablets of the 20mg strength) each day.
What if I forget to take it?
If you have:
- benign prostatic enlargement : take tadalafil as soon as you remember, and then go back to taking it once a day as usual.
- pulmonary hypertension: take the missed dose as soon as you remember but do not take two doses at the same time to make up for a forgotten dose
Never take 2 doses at the same time. Taken at the recommended dose, tadalafil is not expected to cause any harmful effects. However if taken in large doses or more than one dose per day, tadalafil can cause priapism – a painful and damaging erection which will not go away. If this happens you should seek immediate medical help.
Common side effects
Tadalafil side effects (affects between tadalafil and tadalafil 20mg, tadalafil 40mg or tadalafil 60 mg)
- red or flushed face
- stuffy nose
- muscle aches
Serious side effects
Serious side effects are rare and happen in less than 1 in 1,000 people.
If tadalafil is taken with a nitrate medicine for heart problems, you could have a serious reaction. If you are about to be started on any new medicines tell your doctor and pharmacist that you’re taking tadalafil as this includes recreational drugs called ‘poppers’.
Some of the side effects listed above may not relate directly to tadalafil but can occur from interactions with other medications or diseases. You should seek medical attention if they continue after contact with your prescriber.
Stop taking tadalafil and call a doctor straight away if you get:
- chest pains
- a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) which can cause:
- swelling of the lips, face or throat
- difficulty breathing
- a rash
- seizures or fits
- a sudden problem with your eyesight or hearing
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Women with pulmonary hypertension may be treated with tadalfil. It is not known if tadalafil passes into breast milk. As a precaution, it is sensible to avoid taking tadalafil if you are breastfeeding. If you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant, talk to your doctor before taking tadalafil.
Caution with other medicines
Some medicines do not mix well with tadalafil. Do not take tadalafil if you are also taking erythromycin, itraconazole or ketoconazole (medicines used to treat infections) as this can increase the chance of getting a headache.
Tadalafil should not be taken with other medicines for erectile dysfunction such as sildenafil, vardenafil and tamsulosin. If you are already taking one of these medicines, your doctor may change the dose or tell you to stop taking one of them.
You should also avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol while taking tadalafil, as this can also increase the chances of getting serious side effects.
Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, benign enlargement of the prostate and pulmonary hypertension.
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type-five inhibitor. This means tadalafil works by relaxing the smooth muscle cells in your blood vessels so more blood can flow into your penis, making it easier to get and keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Tadalafil is different from other currently approved products for ED in that it stays in the body longer. This means that you may be able to take tadalafil less often than other products.
Take tadalafil exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Tadalafil comes in two different doses (low dose and high dose). Your doctor will determine the correct dosage for you based on how well it works to treat your symptoms over time.
Like all medicines, tadalafil may cause side effects. The most common side effects are headache, muscle aches, indigestion and back pain. These side effects usually go away after a few days.
Tadalafil should not be taken if you are taking nitrates (such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate) in any form (including tablets, capsules, patches, ointments and sprays). Taking tadalafil with nitrates can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure.
After taking a single tablet, some of the active ingredient of Tadalafil remains in your body for up to two days. You should not take another tablet within 36 hours of the last dose.
Some considerations your doctor will likely take into account when deciding if tadalafil is right for you include:
- Your overall health, including other medical conditions you may have
- How well tadalafil works to treat your symptoms over time
Tadalafil should not be used by patients taking nitrates (such as nitroglycerin tablets or patches) because the combination of these with Tadalafil could significantly lower blood pressure and lead to fainting or even death in some men.
Some medicines may interact with tadalafil and lead to unwanted side effects. Tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal supplements, before starting tadalafil.